Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Home For The Holidays!

We are so excited to come home to visit for the holidays!  We will be flying to Seattle on Friday, Dec. 25 then to Spokane on Monday, Dec. 28.  We head back to Colorado on Saturday, Jan 2.  It will be really nice to spend time with family and friends again!

2 comments:

  1. "Like!" I'm so excited to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karmen,

    You are missed here in Spokane. I was sure sad to read about your blood clots and hope that all is still going well. Has Andy found a job? and how is school coming along. My prayers are with you. Katie has a thank-you card that she wrote right after her shower but that I have never gotten off. Hopefully the address I have for you is still correct but we'll see. Anna is pregnant due in January and feeling nauseous a lot.

    Just wanted to drop you a line.

    Karen Hawkins

    ReplyDelete